Currently for Minecraft 1.7.10
- This mod adds a new aesthetic feature onto players.
Like its name it shows some tools on the back of the player. These tools are based on the last equipped tool that the player had.
- The mod tries to figure out what is a “tool” and renders them on your back. It will try it’s best to detect mod tools as well! Modders can also send an IMC Message to the mod to improve support.
- This mod is purely Clientside. It will not do anything when installed on a server.
- Mainly inspired by multiplayer FPS games where you see unequipped items on the player. Disabled on players with capes/cloaks though
Many thanks to shantomken for testing during the development process.
What else do I need for this mod? What version should I get? Help? Answered on the FAQ.
- Not compatible with mods like Smart Moving and MineLittlePony which change the player model.
Modders (Pre 1.6). There are new docs for 1.8 but I’ve not added them yet.
- If your mod has tools that aren’t supported by this mod you may add it to the mod yourself via:-
- mod_BackTools.addBackItem(Class cls, int orientation, boolean flipped);
- mod_BackTools.addBackItem(int itemID, int orientation, int meta, boolean flipped);
- class is the class the item is an instance of. orientation values, 0 – 3 (rotation counterclockwise by 90F * orientation). set meta to null if not meta specific. set flipped to true for vertical flipping of the texture.
- Or… you could tell me the info required and I could add it on my end. (if itemID, please tell me the class and field instead)