Currently for Minecraft 1.7
This mod adds a new aesthetic feature onto players.
Like its name it shows some tools on the back of the player. These tools are based on the last equipped tool that the player had.
Mainly inspired by multiplayer FPS games where you see unequipped items on the player. Disabled on players with capes/cloaks though
Also includes additional Mod and SMP Support! If there’s a mod not supported you may request it!
(1.6 and later) Requires iChunUtil and Minecraft Forge.
(1.5 and earlier) Requires Risugami’s ModLoader. Compatible with Forge Mod Loader (FML) and Minecraft Forge!
Drop it into the mods folder like most other mods.
Note that this is a purely CLIENTSIDE mod. This CAN NOT be installed on a server.
Many thanks to shantomken for testing during the development process.
If you need any form of support or help, eg crashing, issues out of the ordinary, contact me here:
- Back Tools on Minecraft Forums
- #iChun on EsperNet. Click the IRC tab above.
- Not compatible with Smart Moving and MineLittlePony.
Modders (Pre 1.6)
- If your mod has tools that aren’t supported by this mod you may add it to the mod yourself via:-
- mod_BackTools.addBackItem(Class cls, int orientation, boolean flipped);
- mod_BackTools.addBackItem(int itemID, int orientation, int meta, boolean flipped);
- class is the class the item is an instance of. orientation values, 0 – 3 (rotation counterclockwise by 90F * orientation). set meta to null if not meta specific. set flipped to true for vertical flipping of the texture.
- Or… you could tell me the info required and I could add it on my end. (if itemID, please tell me the class and field instead)