– More work has been done on WorldPortals
– Some changes have been made to the Tabula model format in preparation for Hats. The Tabula mod version 5.0.0 may not work with this version of iChunUtil.
– Tiny fixes to the Top Dock Window in the UI Core.
– Forge dependency bumped, mainly for PiP support.
– Added more ATs required by PiP and future mods.
– Ported to MC 1.8, obviously.
– Half-fixed the sky render during a sunset/sunrise (The colour is mildly better anyways)
– Issues with player shadows somewhat showing the fog render. I’m not sure how to fix this right now but the mod itself is functional.
– Fixed critical error in mappings causing invalid thread info.
– Added additional checks to prevent the above from happening again.
Wanna add that iChunUtil 5.3.0 is in the pipeline, and will be released along with a Hats and Tabula update. Animated hats coming soon! Woo!
– Right clicking a number input box will clear it.
– Hitting the up and down arrow keys will change the values the same way as scrolling.
– Fixed crash with AnimationComponent due to accidental use of a Java 7 function (Shame on you guys)
– Deselecting an empty number input box will insert a zero to prevent possible crashing.
– Added a metadata component to ProjectInfo for use of other mods (as well as Tabula)
– Update required for Tabula 5.0.0
– Updated to use for Minecraft 1.8.
– You can also import models from the new LayerRenderer system introduced in MC1.8
– Both player models are available for importing.
– Fixed crashing when submitting a number input element that’s empty or contains a negative sign.
– Changed button adding event priority to allow some other mods to capture ours if it wants.
– Fixed Tabula configs generating serverside when it shouldn’t.
– Fixed several crashes caused by opening the Tabula GUI.
– Core UI code has been moved to iChunUtil for use of other mods (This was included in iChunUtil 5.0.0)
– Configs have been updated to use iChunUtil’s new Config system.
– Fixed WindowTexture still rendering the bound texture even when minimized.
– Added several new themes.
– Added a button to automatically map the texture offsets. Credits to FraserKillip for this.
– Fixed crashing when blacklisting a model via IMCMessage
– Fixed copied children not movable due to improper parent reassignment.
– Added support for new ProjectInfo metadata input.
– Added Ghost Model rendering, for use of modellers to create a model that’s meant to render on top of an existing model. These read saved Tabula projects.
– Added clicking of the orient-furnace to change the camera orientation.
– Much needed ATs added in for future purposes
– iChunUtil now has an EULA. By downloading and/or using the mod, you agree to the EULA.
– Added some functions/fields/accessors required by some future mods.
– Ported to Minecraft 1.8.0 (obviously)
– Most of the packages have been refactored.
– Removed most of Techne support in favour of Tabula support. Techne files can be read using Tabula’s importer class.
– The “Show more options” button in the Options menu can now be clicked on to go to iChunUtil’s options menus.
– MD5Checksum class has been moved into the IOUtil class.
– PacketHandler and ChannelHandler classes have been merged into a single class to ease packet sending and channel creation.
– Model recreation in ModelHelper now uses Tabula’s close to perfect model reconstruction.
– Fixed rendering of on-model controls on parent models when their child models are selected for Tabula.
– Added renderIBakedModel function for use of Tabula and BackTools.
– Added ModelBase comparison code.
– Packets now execute on the main tick thread instead of the networking thread to prevent ThreadCollision issues, with opt-out boolean.
– Configs have been revamped. Literally tossed out the window and rewritten from scratch.
– Tabula’s UI Core moved into iChunUtil for use of Keygrip and other mods.
– In-Game Config editor has been revamped to use Tabula’s UI Core.
– Packets are checked before being sent to ensure they are registered to prevent modder error.
– Fixed crash caused by other mods by registering a keybind too early.
– Added method to compress and decompress a String using GZIP.
– Input elements in Tabula’s UI Core now respond properly to mouse clicks.
– Added a random changelog line in here, cause I wonder how many people actually read these.
– Added FakeNetwork stuff to allow spawning of FakePlayers in the WorldServer.
– Added “attack entity with item” function to be used by non-player entities.
– Added obfuscation check to tell off users running the deobf version of the mod in a normal environment.
– Patron voxel aura no longer appears when the player is sleeping.
– Added a central “entity tracking” registry system, since several of my mods seem to use that. Patron voxel aura uses this now.
– Added “Compact Raw Porkchop” block to iChunUtil, can be disabled via config.
– Added a new Patron reward type.
– Updated localizations, many thanks to the translators, shoutout to Adaptivity for updating the Russian localizations for pretty much all my mods.
– Fixed authorsList in mcmod.info, thanks iLexiconn.
– Mostly updates to ProjectInfo for Tabula and AT additions for TwitchPlays.
– Fixed mcScale field not being added to the Java Exporter.
– Fixed addChild calls in the Java Exporter.
– Fixed crashing when hitting enter/scrolling on empty number input boxes.
– Fixed division by zero causing a crash with dragging windows.
– Fixed docking windows on the lower dock which was supposed to be scrapped for animations.
– Fixed importing projects that had groups.
– Added precision input when scrolling on number input boxes.
– Added a “Paste without Children” button, removes child models when copying a Cube.
– Added a project scale value for models. The higher the scale, the smaller/more details your models will be.
– Added Themes support.
– Added config file, with in-editor config editing.
– Added opacity field for cubes.
– Added Animations support.
– Added Multiplayer support.
– Added on-model drag controls. Right/Up dragging increases, Down/Left dragging decreases.
– Changed New Project window to define some fields if the user left them empty instead of rejecting the input.
– Changed how non-mob models are imported. It tries to bind to the first texture found in the rendering class now instead.
– Changed the toggleable button’s colour when toggled on. Should be more obvious that it is turned on now.
– Changed chat window so that it remembers its position now.
– Changed “Toggle Chat Window” button to only show up when the session is a multiplayer session.
– Fixed running iChunUtil in deobf environment due to ATs used by iChunUtil.
– Opening/Importing of Tabula files is now modular, people can now easily add their own models formats for Tabula.
– Added German and Italian localizations
– Fixed crashing due to copying, then deleting cubes with children.
– Fixed model tree showing objects although there was no model open, leading to crashes.
– Tabula button in main menu now tries to find a free slot to place itself.
– Fixed flickering when clicking on model pieces.
Unfortunately Tabula 4.0.2 will need iChunUtil 4.1.2 to run properly, so you will need to update both.
– Hotfix: Fix loading a texture the first time making the Tabula think it was a remote texture.
– Hotfix: Fix opening of Tabula files converted from Techne files.
– Hotfix: Fix texture mapping of models imported from Minecraft which were created with Techne’s Java Exporter.
– Hotfix: Fix child model attachment in the Java Exporter.
– Hotfix: Fix Incorrect mcScale being sent to the mainframe if the model was a child model.
– Hotfix: Added project texture exporter.
– Hotfix: 16×16 grid actually aligns with the wooden block now.
– Fix crashing due to non-english locale using commas for decimal separators.
– Fix crashing due to players having no proper UUID in dev environment
– Importing a model without textures mapped will now set the texture dimensions from the model.
– Tabula now looks for non-mob and item mod models as well.
– Tabula will open if you hit T in the main menu, if the button is obscured.
– Added New, Open, Save project keyboard shortcuts.
– Deobf versions of iChunUtil and Tabula are now available for running in Dev environments without CodeChickenCore
Hotfix means the version you’re running might have already had it fixed, but is listed for sake of changelog.
Why iChunUtil and Tabula: iChunUtil contains Tabula’s main save format so that it can be used/imported in the future, eg when Hats uses Tabula files instead of Techne files.