– More work has been done on WorldPortals
– Some changes have been made to the Tabula model format in preparation for Hats. The Tabula mod version 5.0.0 may not work with this version of iChunUtil.
– Tiny fixes to the Top Dock Window in the UI Core.
– Forge dependency bumped, mainly for PiP support.
– Added more ATs required by PiP and future mods.
– Ported to MC 1.8, obviously.
– Half-fixed the sky render during a sunset/sunrise (The colour is mildly better anyways)
– Issues with player shadows somewhat showing the fog render. I’m not sure how to fix this right now but the mod itself is functional.
Hey guys, it’s my birthday today! Wooot! Anyways, instead of being showered in gifts *ahem*, I’m gonna be the one giving the gifts now. What is it though? Crazily/Funnily/Ironically enough, it’s PortalGun and GravityGun 4.0.0-beta. Here’s the “changelog”:
– Ported to Minecraft 1.7.10.
– Fuel configs have been removed, but are still generated in the config.
– Fixed invalid sound playing when using GravityGun.
– Fixed “stuck in floor” bug prevalent in PortalGun for MC1.6.4.
It’s called a beta because this port was never meant to happen and was never planned. Work on this port was rushed but although there was some testing done, I cannot guarantee it to be bug-free and I am not going to be supporting the mod until the MC 1.8 version is released, unless it’s a critically breaking bug. I do not want to be wasting any more time on this especially considering the fact that I cannot reuse most of the code for 1.8. PortalGun itself took >13 hours just to port, so that’s just time I’d rather be spending on something else.
Right, so, the port is done, I now have every right to say, stop bothering me about it. Shoo. Let me work on 1.8 in peace.
Anyways, you can get the mod on here in the usual places or on CurseForge.
It’s the 5.0.0 version downported to Minecraft 1.7.10. Big disclaimer under the download, be sure to read that before downloading it. Get it here.
- Fixed critical error in mappings causing invalid thread info.
– Added additional checks to prevent the above from happening again.
Wanna add that iChunUtil 5.3.0 is in the pipeline, and will be released along with a Hats and Tabula update. Animated hats coming soon! Woo!
I worked with AntVenom on this mod!
Get it here.
- Fixed doors not permitting you to pass them on Dedicated servers
– Fixed placement of doors on doors
– Fixed doors not dropping when you break the block they’re on
– Fixed several issues with door linking and rendering
– Added redstone support, you can open/close doors with redstone now
You guys probably realise by now that Doors is an April Fools mod, but this was a much needed update to fix some issues with it. Maybe there’s more than meets the eye?
This will be the last and final update to the Doors mod.
Hey guys, my mods and stuffs can now be found on CurseForge. You can get all of my projects through my profile, here.
At this time we don’t really have a proper icon/logo for the mods yet, so yeah just bear with them for now.
– Right clicking a number input box will clear it.
– Hitting the up and down arrow keys will change the values the same way as scrolling.
– Fixed crash with AnimationComponent due to accidental use of a Java 7 function (Shame on you guys)
– Deselecting an empty number input box will insert a zero to prevent possible crashing.
– Added a metadata component to ProjectInfo for use of other mods (as well as Tabula)
– Update required for Tabula 5.0.0
– Updated to use for Minecraft 1.8.
– You can also import models from the new LayerRenderer system introduced in MC1.8
– Both player models are available for importing.
– Fixed crashing when submitting a number input element that’s empty or contains a negative sign.
– Changed button adding event priority to allow some other mods to capture ours if it wants.
– Fixed Tabula configs generating serverside when it shouldn’t.
– Fixed several crashes caused by opening the Tabula GUI.
– Core UI code has been moved to iChunUtil for use of other mods (This was included in iChunUtil 5.0.0)
– Configs have been updated to use iChunUtil’s new Config system.
– Fixed WindowTexture still rendering the bound texture even when minimized.
– Added several new themes.
– Added a button to automatically map the texture offsets. Credits to FraserKillip for this.
– Fixed crashing when blacklisting a model via IMCMessage
– Fixed copied children not movable due to improper parent reassignment.
– Added support for new ProjectInfo metadata input.
– Added Ghost Model rendering, for use of modellers to create a model that’s meant to render on top of an existing model. These read saved Tabula projects.
– Added clicking of the orient-furnace to change the camera orientation.
- Much needed ATs added in for future purposes